Self-pickup or home delivery
If you order before 1 p.m., your moving boxes and moving materials can be picked up the following business day. You can decide to pick up your products yourself at a Dockx Collection Point or have them delivered to your home.
Pick-up at a Dockx Collection Point is free of charge
You can decide from which Dockx Collection Point you want to pick up your goods. The Dockx Service Shops are open from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. every business day and Saturdays. Several shops are closed between noon and 1 p.m.
Pick-up from a Collection Point in a Dockx Service Shop:
- No costs,
- You can collect your order by simply showing the confirmation email for your purchase.
Returning something from a Dockx Collection Point in a Dockx Service Shop is free of charge. After receiving your online order, you have 14 days to return the products.
You can have your orders delivered to your home from Monday through Friday. There are no home deliveries on Saturday, Sunday, or public holidays. The delivery fee is € 9.50.
DPD will let you know on which day your products will be delivered. If that day doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You can change the delivery up to one hour before it’s originally scheduled. You can change the delivery time and address and your package:
- Pick-up from a local DPD Pickup parcel shop,
- Have it delivered on a different day,
- Have it delivered to a different address,
- Have it dropped off at a safe location at your house.
On the scheduled day, you will receive an email or text notification about the 1-hour slot in which your package will be delivered. Be sure to check your spam folder.
Your purchase will be delivered to your home once. If you aren’t home, then
- The package will be dropped off with a neighbour,
- If your neighbour isn’t home either, then the package will be dropped off at a local DPD Pickup parcel shop.
Returning a DPD home delivery. After the delivery, you have 14 days to return the products. Returning something from a Dockx Service Shop is free of charge.